"Porkchop"

"Porkchop"

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Well, we took the little one in the other day, she needs glasses..Yep little baby glasses...so we shall see how we are going to get her to keep them on, that should be interesting to say the least...lol..but I think she is going to look way too cute in them...hehe..

So this is my little recap of whats been going on...

We figured out the little porker..hehe...loves her potato chips and watch out because if you have them, she has them now!!!

I finally have a schedule on how to start my day with everything, tho its still a work in progress but its coming along...so here goes...

  1. Depending on what time the little one wakes up, usually anytime between 6-8, she has her "Good Morning" cereal by Beechnut, then sometimes a bottle to follow depending on her mood. Followed by a nap, sometimes mom too but I want to start my walks then. Just havent done it.
  2. Anywhere from 10-12, when she wakes up then its oatmeal time and she knows it and if she doesnt get her Quaker oatmeal...Watch out cause shes on a rampage...lol..Its just way too cute...
  3. I figure now is my time to work for about an hour on my homework.
  4. Next, I figure check my email and sit down and work on my blogs.
  5. I started to do this mystery shopping thingy, just started to check it out, so I let you all know how it goes.
Now after I finish all that, Its time to clean up the house and do my chores and any time around 2pm is usually when little one lays down for a nap and then around 3:20 J comes home from school.

I decided to start talking to J about how her day was at school and whats new and then its time to figure out what for dinner and start making it.

So, I think Ive got a good plan started, besides the little whom has her own schedule all set pretty much in stone...thats what my day is like usually on a regular basis...

Until later taterz...
Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment