"Porkchop"

"Porkchop"

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hey everyone...Today was a great start to the weekend. J went to her dads yesterday for the weekend, he came and picked her up. It was nice to sit and talk with him without any fights like we have been having lately. It seems to be like it used to be years ago.

I made dinner last night, Mashed potatoes and my chicken recipe. Yummy dinner it sure was. Even had left overs and D even liked the chicken too! Which suprised me but hey thats just more of a bonus.

D has been such a little devil. Im so not used to it, J was never this much of one, but I was told, If you have a second child they are going to the worst of the two. Boy, oh boy were they right.. but then she looks up and smiles and all you can do is laugh. Gave her a bath last night and right before I took her out she does the unthinkable. Gave me a nice present....Yep, you guessed it. Pooped right in the tub so I ended up having to clean the tub after I got her out. It was so nasty...Thanks alot D...LOL...

So, today I started my new little part time endevour...I started Secret Shopping. It doesnt pay alot but does get me out of the house and it so far since this is my first time, is quite interesting to say the least. I have a couple other ones going at the same time. Like I said I just started and it isnt alot of money but it keeps me busy and gets me out of the house. So Im kind of excited.

Well, off to start my studies, hope you all have a great weekend...

Later taters,
Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment