"Porkchop"

"Porkchop"

Thursday, October 4, 2012

So today I attempted to go for my injections for my hip but because I'm still under the weather with this horrible cold, this push them back until November 1st. Ugh...I'm sooo dreading them..I know they will help me feel better. well, at least I'm hoping they will, but I am not looking forward to the pain that comes first before the relief. Now, I'm starting to have pain between my shoulder blades, but I'm hoping its just from sleeping funny and not from my lower back being messed up for so many years but they are going to do x-rays and we shall see from there. Can only hope for the best, so they say...lol...


Went, yesterday to the local hair salon and got my hair cut and styled...something that has been needed for so long and the girl, Sarah, did an awesome job. Hair with Flair, I must say is an awesome place and they always do great work. If your in Manitowoc and need your hair done...that's def. the place to go..lol...I needed it for 2 reasons....I needed for myself for one and the other, well, its been since I had my surgery that I had a hair cut and it was getting so straggly that it was horrible looking and just bringing me down so bad. I'm starting this new overhaul on myself and its taking sometime to get underway but slowly but surely I'm gonna get back to the old me and Ill be happy. That's why I started another blog and its all about me getting back to my old self and it sure has been a difficult 2 years or so of my life, between finding out the demons inside of me that I didn't know where there and just dealing with life on a whole new playing field and by that I mean being disabled. Being disabled sure does play games with your mind and play havoc with your body and such that I never thought would. Its horrible. I thought looking back, I figured "oh its gonna be great I get to stay home with the girls, not have to work and I can get all the things accomplished that I've been wanting to do but just haven't had the time to do so." Wrong, wrong, wrong. Sometimes I wish I could go back to work. I haven't nearly gotten half the things accomplished I wanted to, but I do like being home with the girls, but on the flip side it has gotten so bad that there's times I've slept until 5. Okay, so enough of this down in the dumps blah, blah, blah stuff...lol..

J, again woke up late...I over slept...bad mommy...lolol...but shes got my cold again..we just keep passing it around to each other, it just never fails..lol..I must say I am not liking this Algebra class I started...I cant even get passed the first question...I know I am in trouble and I am on the first week of class..ut oh...lol...

Well, I'm gonna leave and visit my other blog and catch up on that one for awhile since I've been lagging on that one big time. Until later, be good all...

later taterz,
Me~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment