"Porkchop"

"Porkchop"

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today was awesome!!!

Well, today was awesome...my little bug drank from a straw for the first time...yay!!! she was so cute and thought she was big and tough...acted like she was a pro...Started my new class...I am so happy and enjoying this class, everyday sociology and its going great, Im gonna say it...so far...I know Im jinxing myself. But oh well...

I had such a productive day and I feel great. Tommorro J has a doctors appointment at 8:40 am for her toe. So I am going to have another productive day as well and just keep the positive energy going. I have too and that is all there is to it.

I made chicken and dumplings for the first time and it turned out great. wooohoo...hehe..I am just so happy right now, and I have felt like this is so long. I didnt take a nap and didnt sleep til noon today. So hopefully when I finally lay my head on the pillow I will be able to sleep through the night.


Well, off to yummy icecream from A&W....wooohoo...

Later taterz,
Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment