"Porkchop"

"Porkchop"

Monday, September 10, 2012

Well, this is a start to a great week, first off J got to up early enough to get ready for school but not early enough as I had liked her to be but I guess we have to start somewhere right?..lol..As for D, she slept in longer than she usually does which made it nice for me since my hips were killing me, they still are. I think my pelvis is out of alinement, which sucks cause I either have to deal with it and wait for the darn thing to go back in to place itself or have the chiropractor do it. Which I cant see the chiropractor because of my back. So I in a no win-win situation. 

So, for now the afternoon looks like spending it with D, which she is in a great mood. Looks like some oatmeal for her and some cereal and coffee for me. Obviously catch up on my blogs, get a jump start on my homework (I attend online classes), watch for my personal lawn guy(who is a friend of mine, hehe)  and then J will be home from school, make dinner...and who knows whatelse. 

Jump back on here for a night cap and that was just my day folks..sounds like a fun life for me huh?? 


~~~~Toddles~~~~
Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment